- Approx. 1,196 sq. ft. Log Cabin
- Approx. 6/10 Acre
- Approx. 90’ of Frontage on the Clinch River
- Cabin Details:
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths on Main Level; 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Downstairs. House approved for 2 Bedroom by Health Department
- Upstairs Loft
- Large, Eat-In Kitchen
- Downstairs Rec Room – Plumbed for Kitchen
- Storage Room Downstairs
- Large Deck overlooking the Clinch River – Perfect for Entertaining
- Concrete Boat Ramp already on-site, adjacent to deck
Repairs of Note:
- Some of the wood around the chimney is rotten & will need to be replaced.
- There is some mold on the main level around the cathedral ceiling.
- Downstairs had a water pipe burst. The pipe has been capped off, but has not been repaired.
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
Annual Anderson County Real Estate Taxes: $1,436.91.
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes
Zoning: A-1 Agricultural-Forestry District
- Septic Tank & Drainfield
- Lake City Elementary School
- Lake City Middle School
- Anderson County High School
- Aerial Map
- Anderson County Tax Card
- Anderson County Tax Map
- FEMA Flood Map
- Property Information Card
- Topography Map
- Zoning Regulations
- Septic Permit Information
- Title Commitment
- Declaration of Restrictions for The Shoals at the Clinch River
- Easement to North Anderson County Utility District
- Grant of Communications Right of Way Easement
- Joint Maintenance Easement Agreement
- Map of Record