A fourteen-hundred acre gated community located in the quaint mountain village of Townsend, Tennessee.
Bordered by Great Smoky Mountain National Park and Laurel Lake Nature Preserve … our picturesque views and natural beauty are protected from development and change only with the seasons. At the heart of the valley is a beautiful and challenging eighteen-hole golf course … highlighted by the clubhouse, and fitness/swim center. And you may even spot a bear or two!
Unrestricted Land Use
- Approx. 136.64 Acres
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course
- Designed by Edmund B. Ault, ASGCA
- Opened in 1990. Major improvements in 2013-2014
- Par 70
- Yardage from Back Tees – 6,331
- 68.6 Course Rating
- Slope Rating of 120
- 12,000 Rounds in 2014 (Closed January & February for Greens Repairs)
- Current Rates:
- $25 for 18 Holes (Weekday Rate) – Includes Cart Fee
- $35 for 18 Holes (Weekend Rate) – Includes Cart Fee
- Greens Grass Type – Bent Grass
- Fairways Grass Type – Bermuda Grass
- Spectacular Smoky Mountain Views
Club House / Pro-Shop / Restaurant
- Approx. 6,416 sq. ft. Building completely renovated in 2010
- Pro Shop area renovated in 2014
- New Bar 2013
- Active Liquor License to convey with property
- Swimming Pool located Directly Behind Restaurant
- Approx. 964 sq. ft. Building
- New Building and Equipment in 2010
- Contains Free Weights, Treadmills, Elliptical Machines, etc.
- Only accessed through keypad on front door for security
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
- Is there an Alcohol / Liquor License?
Yes, there is a beer permit and a liquor license that convey with the bar/restaurant.
- When do each expire?
Both permits expire in May 2015.
- Are the permits transferable?
- How many employees are there at Laurel Valley Golf Club?
- How many golf carts are on-site?
- Are the golf carts owned or leased?
The carts were leased new in the spring of 2011 on a 3 year lease. That lease was renewed in 2014 for 1 more year and will expire in the spring of 2015.
- Is the lease transferable?
Approximate Annual Blount County Taxes – Approx. $14,224.08
Taxes to be pro-rated at closing.
Zoning: R1 – Rural District 1
Electricity / Water / Gas
- Aerial Map
- Blount County Tax Map
- Tax Report for Fitness Center
- Tax Report for Golf Course
- Tax Report for Laurel Valley Sign Lot
- Tax Report for Maintenance Building
- Tax Report for Pro Shop
- Tax Report for Restaurant and Pool Area
- Tax Report for Water Irrigation Lot
- Zoning Regulations
- Laurel Valley – List of Furniture and Equipment to Convey
- Laurel Valley Golf Renovations
- Laurel Valley Maintenance Equipment List
2% Broker Participation Available