To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation
Across from Tennova’s Physician Regional
In conjunction with Roger Moore, 865.531.6400
- Approx. 2,709 SF and situated on 0.34 Acres
- Excellent location for dental practice or other medical specialty office
- Two (2) Additional Houses on Woodland Drive could be used for building expansion or additional parking
- Renovated and addition added in 1997
- Building has been used as Dental Office for 38 years
- Remodeled in 1997; Back area was added to building and Stucco used to cover the entire building. Large windows added same year.
- (2) Central Heat & Air Units and (2) Temperature Controls. Front Area has AC unit outside (approx. 20 years old) and the gas heating unit (approx. 20 years old ) is in the attic. Back Area unit is a heat pump that is located outside. It is approx. 16 years old
Roof is asphalt shingle and is approx. 16 years old
- (2) Handicap Half Bathrooms and (1) Half Bathroom
- (3) Entrances – From the attached carport, from the parking lot and from the back porch
- All work rooms have water, air and vacuum lines, vinyl floors, cabinets and sinks. They also each have large, tinted, double paned glass windows.
- Crawl Space under entire building. There are (2) air compressors and (2) vacuum units located under the building.
- Hot Water Heater is located in the front area and has an on/off switch.
- Building is equipped with security system and smoke alarms.
Carpet flooring is in the hall and the front office area.
Estimated Real Estate Taxes:
Estimated Annual Knox County Taxes: $2,210.85
Estimated City of Knoxville Taxes: $2,304.53
R-2, General Residential District
IH-1, Infill Housing Overlay District
Electricity / Water / Sewer / Natural Gas – Provided by KUB
Directions: From the intersection of N. Broadway & E. Woodland Avenue, travel west on E. Woodland Avenue for ½ mile to property on RIGHT at intersection of E. Woodland Avenue and Huron Street.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**