- Approx. 110,000 sq. ft. Building
- Situated on approx. 27 acres
- Located at Intersection of Highway 91 & Cold Springs Rd.
- Significant Frontage on Highway 91 & Cold Springs Rd.
- 10’ – 16’ Clear Ceiling Heights
- 100% Heated & Cooled
- Heavy Power with 1000KVA, 1200 Amp, 600 Volt Service
- Reinforced Slab Floors
- Cleared, Excess Land Allows for Additional Outside Storage if Needed
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
Annual Johnson County Real Estate Taxes: $12,482.48
Buyer is responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
Back/Delinquent Taxes will be paid by seller.
- Electric: Mountain Electric Cooperative
- Water: Town of Mountain City
- Sewer: Town of Mountain City