To Be Sold To The Highest Bidder Without Minimum or Reservation
Estate of Ruth Shipe
- 39.4 Acres with Mountain Views
- Property is improved with Single Family Home, (2) Barns, (2) Sheds, Storage Building and a Double Garage
- (5) Ponds Located on the property
- Located just off of Rutledge Pike
- 360 Degree Views of the Smokies, Clinch Mountain, Caryville Mountain & House Mountain
Please note that the 39.4 acres being sold at Absolute Auction is a portion of a larger Tax Parcel (Tax ID 101 005.00). Please refer to the “Survey” under the Property Documents for more specific boundaries.
Terms: 10% Buyer’s Premium. Successful bidders will deposit 10% of the purchase price (including Buyer’s Premium) on sale day in the form of cash, certified check or wire, personal or company check. A real estate contract must be signed. Balance is due in certified funds at closing. CLOSING MUST TAKE PLACE WITHIN 20 DAYS OF SALE. NO EXTENSIONS. Sale day announcements control terms of auction. Acreage and square footage believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed. THIS PROPERTY SOLD IN IT’S “AS IS, WHERE IS WITH ALL FAULTS” CONDITION WITH NO WARRANTIES EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS EXCEPT WARRANTY OF TITLE. Note: Homes built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint.
**All square footage and acreage amounts are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. All information was obtained from appraisals and local courthouse records.**
Estimated Annual Real Estate Taxes: Grainger County – $588.75
Buyer is only responsible for pro-rated share of current year property taxes.
No Zoning Regulations within Grainger County
- Well Water. Utility water is available on Richland Road, but is not currently connected. The water line is located on the road in front of the property and is a 6″ line. The cost to tie in to utility water is $975 for (1) meter.
- Septic Tank & Drainfield
- Joppa Elementary School
- Rutledge Middle School
- Grainger High School